This Privacy Statement has been adopted by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor and by those organizations using the Mehmood Yousuf Realtor ® trademarks under license from Mehmood Yousuf Realtor Development (referred to collectively as “Mehmood Yousuf Realtor “), in order to demonstrate their commitment to the protection of individual privacy. The following discloses the personal information collection, use and disclosure practices of Mehmood Yousuf Realtor.
For the purposes of this Statement, “personal information” means information that is personally identifiable to individuals. “Non-identifiable information” means information that cannot be associated with or traced back to specific individuals with any certainty.
How and when Mehmood Yousuf Realtor collects personal information
1. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor collects personal information from individuals on a voluntary basis through surveys, contest entry forms, registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents both online and offline. The personal information includes contact information (for example, name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number), demographic information, household information, preference information and transaction-related information.
Use of personal information by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor
2. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor uses personal information that it collects for the following:
· To communicate with individuals
· To understand individual needs
· To promote and offer products, services and special offers that meet individual needs or that might be of interest to individuals based on information provided and approved by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor.
· To provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that is part of Mehmood Yousuf Realtor ’s ongoing service with it’s customers
· To conduct, process and complete transactions with Mehmood Yousuf Realtor customers
The information also enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above.
Disclosure of personal information by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor
3. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor does not sell, rent or trade personal information that it collects. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
· When Mehmood Yousuf Realtor has received consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described at such time as personal information is collected.
· When Mehmood Yousuf Realtor, in good faith, believes the law permits or requires such disclosure.
· To be affiliated and associated companies within the Mehmood Yousuf Realtor group of companies and only for the purposes described in paragraph 2 above. These affiliated and associated companies and their respective employees are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described in paragraph 2 above.
· To its agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other Third Parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers. These Third Parties and their respective employees are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described in paragraph 2 above.
· In the event of the sale of Mehmood Yousuf Realtor, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets.
Retention of personal information by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor
4. At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be made anonymous or destroyed.
Collection, use and disclosure of non-identifiable information
5. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor collects and uses Non-Identifiable Information to assess the effectiveness of web site content and traffic. This allows Mehmood Yousuf Realtor to improve the quality of visits to web sites managed by it by streamlining visitors’ ability to navigate these sites and developing featured programs and content that will be of interest to visitors. Aggregate non-identifiable information is used to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of individuals, and to measure demographics and interests.
6. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor also uses aggregate non-identifiable information it collects to inform its current and prospective sponsors and advertisers about the number of visits to its web sites, the demographic characteristics of these visitors and the number of times visitors have viewed and “clicked” on their advertisement(s). Mehmood Yousuf Realtor also discloses to advertisers the overall demographics available regarding visitors who “clicked” on their advertisement. Aggregate non-identifiable information may be used to describe Mehmood Yousuf Realtor services and products to third parties such as prospective business partners and financial institutions. In any of these circumstances, only non-identifiable information in an aggregate form and not personal information is disclosed.
Safeguarding personal information
8. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances. Personal information is stored in confidential databases and locations in the Greater Toronto Area. These sites have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under the care and control of Mehmood Yousuf Realtor. Any information transmitted via the Internet, however, may be intercepted by third parties. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor does not assume any liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Mehmood Yousuf Realtor employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor other than in accordance with this Statement.
How to File a Complaint
9. To file a complaint with Mehmood Yousuf Realtor concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or call at (905) 767-8786. All complaints will be investigated by the Mehmood Yousuf Realtor team as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints clearly and promptly and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
The choice to provide personal information or to receive certain information and promotional materials
10. Individuals always have the choice whether they wish to supply Mehmood Yousuf Realtor with personal information. Individuals wishing to “opt-out” of receiving certain informational and promotional materials from Mehmood Yousuf Realtor or who otherwise object to the collection, use and disclosure policies as provided under this Privacy Statement, are asked to contact the Mehmood Yousuf Realtor team at
Opt-out opportunities are also provided in other circumstances such as in certain promotional mailings. Individuals are reminded that the decision to withhold personal information or to object to the use and/or disclosure of personal information as provided in this Privacy Statement or in any agreement between such individuals and Mehmood Yousuf Realtor, may, in certain instances, limit their ability to complete purchases of Mehmood Yousuf Realtor products and services and limit their ability to access or take advantage of certain promotions and features.
Your personal information is obtained and used only with your consent that may be expressed or implied depending on the circumstance.
Comments and questions
11. Any comments or questions about this Statement, should be addressed to Mehmood Yousuf Realtor as follows:
Effective date of Statement
12. This Statement has been adopted by Mehmood Yousuf Realtor as of July 28, 2022. Revisions to the Statement will be posted on this page as soon as practical.